英语学习
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
英语学习

这是一个英语学习的论坛。

首页欢迎页Latest images搜索注册登录

Two Teenage Boys Arrested For Drugs

向下 
3 posters
作者留言
denn

denn

帖子数 : 42
注册日期 : 10-01-15

Two Teenage Boys Arrested For Drugs Empty
帖子主题: Two Teenage Boys Arrested For Drugs   Two Teenage Boys Arrested For Drugs Icon_minitime周五 一月 15, 2010 2:49 am

Two Teenage boys were picked up for doing drugs. When they went to court the judge said that he would like to give them a second chance if they could work in the community and convince young people not to do drugs they would avoid jail time. The two boys went to the community and did their work and returned to court the following month. The judge asked the first boy how he did and he told the judge that he convinced 30 people not to do drugs.
The judge said, “That was great how did you do that?”
The Boy told him, “I used a diagram, your honor. I drew two circles like this: O o and told them this (the big circle) is your brain before drugs and this (small circle) is your brain after drugs.”
“That’s admirable,” said the judge. “And you, how did you do?” (to the 2nd boy)
“Well, your honor, I persuaded 156 people to give up drugs forever.”
“156 people! That’s amazing! How did you manage to do that!”
“Well, I used the same two circles. I pointed to the small circle and told them, ‘This is your asshole before prison.’”
返回页首 向下
andy

andy

帖子数 : 30
注册日期 : 10-01-14

帖子主题: 回复: Two Teenage Boys Arrested For Drugs   Two Teenage Boys Arrested For Drugs Icon_minitime周五 一月 15, 2010 11:23 am

Ithink I will not take drugs! haha
返回页首 向下
adam

adam

帖子数 : 27
注册日期 : 10-01-16

帖子主题: 回复: Two Teenage Boys Arrested For Drugs   Two Teenage Boys Arrested For Drugs Icon_minitime周六 一月 16, 2010 7:59 am

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!
返回页首 向下

返回页首 
1页/共1

您在这个论坛的权限:不能在这个论坛回复主题
英语学习 :: 英语笑话-
转跳到: