英语学习
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
英语学习

这是一个英语学习的论坛。

首页欢迎页Latest images搜索注册登录

亚当世博英语 吉林馆

向下 
作者留言
adam

adam

帖子数 : 27
注册日期 : 10-01-16

亚当世博英语 吉林馆 Empty
帖子主题: 亚当世博英语 吉林馆   亚当世博英语 吉林馆 Icon_minitime周五 四月 23, 2010 2:06 pm

亚当世博英语
A区
吉林
世博会吉林周:2010年6月3日-7日

Adam:Today we are going to visit Jilin Pavilion, do you know something about Jilin?
Nini: 我只知道吉林冬天很冷。
Kaka:I know its capital is Changchun.
Adam: No, it's not that cold when you stay at home, cos they got heating system, but it's pretty cold outside in winter.
Nini: 冬天一定是银装素裹。好一派北国风光,向往ing。
Kaka: I was heard that the second largest city of the province is also called Jilin, 那不是和吉林省同名了吗?
Adam: I have no idea about that, I think Jilin city may change its name, it will be more convenient to distinguish.
Nini: 亲爱的亚当,和我们说说这次世博会的吉林馆吧。
Adam: The Jilin Pavilion will feature the great Changbai Mountain.
Kaka: 长白山啊?以前在中学地理学过,原来是在吉林,我都还给地理老师了。
Adam: Yes, Changbai Mountain is one of the most beautiful landscapes in China, Kaka, if someday you got chance to visit Changbai Mt in winter, don't forget your Nikon camera, because there are so many beautiful sceneries for you to shot, and also you can feel Heaven Pool(天池), forests and enjoy beautiful rime in 4D cinema.
Nini: 不会吧,是4D啊?比3D还多1D呢。rime是什么啊?
Adam:rime是雾凇,我也不知道翻译对不对。这个我们南方比较少,是冬天严寒时候挂在树上的晶莹剔透的东西,非常美丽。Jilin is not only famous for its beautiful winter sceneries, but also quite famous for its auto industry, you know the famous FAW(长春一汽),and Changchun Movie Studio(长春电影制片厂),Jilin University(吉林大学) are also well-known in China.
Kaka:Adam, after I heard of your brief introduction about Jilin, I wish I could visit it right now.
Nini: Kaka, 我们骑自行车去吉林吧。
Kaka:骑自行车从上海到吉林?还没骑到,估计我已经断气了。
Nini:lol, I mean we may go visit Jilin Pavilion by bicycle.
Adam: 说不定你能在吉林馆买到通化的药材,长白山的人参。
Nini: I love to see Errenzhuan show.
Kaka:二人转我也喜欢看啊,最好还能买到朝鲜族姑娘。
Nini:你,你,are you kidding me?
Adam: 你只能买到朝鲜族打糕了,呵呵。
返回页首 向下

亚当世博英语 吉林馆
返回页首 
1页/共1

您在这个论坛的权限:不能在这个论坛回复主题
英语学习 :: 新闻英语-
转跳到: