英语学习
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
英语学习

这是一个英语学习的论坛。

首页欢迎页Latest images搜索注册登录

world expo, 52 days count day

向下 
2 posters
作者留言
adam

adam

帖子数 : 27
注册日期 : 10-01-16

world expo, 52 days count day Empty
帖子主题: world expo, 52 days count day   world expo, 52 days count day Icon_minitime周二 三月 09, 2010 10:29 am

There are only 52 days to go for world expo, shanghai now is starting to celebrate the coming of world expo everywhere. Today, about 60 PR stars swore to be volunteer for 2010 expo, I think they will do their best in the coming world expo. And there are many activities to celebrate the event in various of communities . The first smart Haibao also showed his face, and at same time, the timetable of 208 episodes of Haibai cartoon which will be aired on CCTV i s released. Beijing will co-play children opera Haibo with Shanghai, and started Expo Mobilization, meanwhile hundreds of volumns of Haibo comics were exhibited, and more than a hundred Haibo fashion were on windows too.
My friends, welcome to Shanghai, welcome to World Expo 2010.
世博会开幕还有短短52天时间了,上海到处都是喜迎世博场面。3月9日,2010年上海世博会“世博公关新星”志愿服务世博宣誓仪式举行,60名公关新星选手即将以上海世博会特殊志愿者身份亮相世博会,他们将以专业的公关素养和自身过硬的综合能力为世博会提供多方面的服务。各个街道也在举办各种活动迎接世博的到来。另外首台海宝智能服务型机器人也已经揭晓、208集大型海宝动画片央视首播时间发布、京沪联动世博儿童剧《海宝》、《世博总动员》亮相、百余册海宝动漫图书集结展示、百余款海宝服饰也同时登台。

Smart Haibao is shaking his hands with kids
world expo, 52 days count day 501a5e89g8161245b242e&690
返回页首 向下
maz

maz

帖子数 : 6
注册日期 : 10-01-28

world expo, 52 days count day Empty
帖子主题: 回复: world expo, 52 days count day   world expo, 52 days count day Icon_minitime周六 三月 20, 2010 8:55 am

I am expecting the coming world expo, I think it will be the biggest event ever in Shanghai and China.
返回页首 向下

world expo, 52 days count day
返回页首 
1页/共1

您在这个论坛的权限:不能在这个论坛回复主题
英语学习 :: 我的日记-
转跳到: