英语学习
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
英语学习

这是一个英语学习的论坛。

首页欢迎页Latest images搜索注册登录

Little Boy Visits Whorehouse

向下 
2 posters
作者留言
denn

denn

帖子数 : 42
注册日期 : 10-01-15

Little Boy Visits Whorehouse Empty
帖子主题: Little Boy Visits Whorehouse   Little Boy Visits Whorehouse Icon_minitime周五 一月 15, 2010 2:55 am

There was this little boy about 12 years old walking down the sidewalk dragging a flattened frog on a string behind him. He came up to the doorstep of a house of ill repute and knocked on the door. When the Madam answered it, she saw the little boy and asked what he wanted. He said, “I want to have *** with one of the women inside. I have the money to buy it, and I’m not leaving until I get it.”
The Madam figured, why not, so she told him to come in. Once in, she told him to pick any of the girls he liked.
He asked, “Do any of the girls have any diseases?”
Of course the Madam said no.
He said, “I heard all the men talking about having to get shots after *** love with Amber. THAT’S the girl I want.”
Since the little boy was so adamant and had the money to pay for it, the Madam told him to go to the first room on the right.
He headed down the hall dragging the squashed frog behind him. Ten minutes later he came back, still dragging the frog, paid the Madam, and headed out the door. The Madam stopped him and asked, “Why did you pick the only girl in the place with a disease, instead of one of the others?”
He said, “Well, if you must know, tonight when I get home, my parents are going out to a restaurant for dinner, leaving me at home with a baby-sitter. After they leave, my baby-sitter will have *** with me because she just happens to be very fond of cute little boys. She will then get the disease that I just caught. When Mom and Dad get back, Dad will take the baby-sitter home. On the way, he’ll jump the baby-sitter’s bones, and he’ll catch the disease. Then when Dad gets home from the baby-sitters, he and Mom will go to bed and have ***, and Mom will catch it. In the morning when Dad goes to work, the Milkman will deliver the milk, have a quickie with Mom and catch the disease, and HE’S the son-of-a-*** who ran over my FROG!”
返回页首 向下
Karl

Karl

帖子数 : 25
注册日期 : 10-01-15

Little Boy Visits Whorehouse Empty
帖子主题: 回复: Little Boy Visits Whorehouse   Little Boy Visits Whorehouse Icon_minitime周五 一月 15, 2010 8:20 pm

That will take long time to do, you might kill Milkman directly, haha, a good joke. flower
返回页首 向下

返回页首 
1页/共1

您在这个论坛的权限:不能在这个论坛回复主题
英语学习 :: 英语笑话-
转跳到: