英语学习
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
英语学习

这是一个英语学习的论坛。

首页欢迎页Latest images搜索注册登录

亚当世博英语 北京馆

向下 
作者留言
adam

adam

帖子数 : 27
注册日期 : 10-01-16

亚当世博英语 北京馆 Empty
帖子主题: 亚当世博英语 北京馆   亚当世博英语 北京馆 Icon_minitime周五 五月 07, 2010 10:23 pm

亚当世博英语
北京馆
坐落:Zone A
世博会北京周:2010年5月4日-8日
场馆主题: 魅力首都——人文北京、科技北京、绿色北京
Pavilion Theme: Charming Capital - Art Beijing,Science Beijing and Green Beijing

Adam:Welcome to Beijing Pavilion!
Kaka: I was heard that Beijing Week will kick off soon.
Nini: 那我们明天去北京馆吧。
Adam: Nini, you are a charming girl, now Beijing is a charming capital.
Kaka: 我还记得奥运会时候的北京,鸟巢和水立方让我印象深刻。
Adam:But this time Beijing will move Birdnest and Watercube to Shanghai too, and also the Forbidden City and National Grand Theatre, of course with some hi-tech.
Nini: Really? That will be amazing, cos I've never been to Beijing before. Adam, you might show me around Beijing Pavilion tomorrow.
Adam: Surething. The main colors of the pavilion are orange, blue and green, symbolizing for art, science and environmental protection. It just shows a great, simple, warm, bright, international Beijing to the whole world.
Kaka: I learned from news that there will be a Beijing parade in the world expo site tomorrow.
Adam: Yes, I think it will be a fantastic parade, like those actors dressed in palace costume and olympic sportswear, meanwhile you can see 16 famous spots of the city.
Nini: 娃哈哈,还有宫廷服装啊。我明天带相机去,好好拍些照片给你看看。
Kaka: Last year, I was on business in Beijing, you know the air you take is much fresher and cleaner, I think Beijing has set a good example in environmental protection.
Adam: So that's what a green Beijing means, but new Beijing didn't abandon the old one, you know during Beijing Week, some craftsmen from Beijing will perform folk arts, including paper-cutting and clay sculpture, just like they often do during Spring Festival. Also Beijing Pavilion will feature Sihe Yard, Narrow Lane and Quanjude Beijing roast duck.
Nini: 好想品尝全聚德烤鸭。
Kaka:Tomorrow I'd love to invite you to have Beijing Duck. It's on me.
Nini: 好啊,好啊,还有冰糖葫芦,炸酱面,驴打滚,涮羊肉,爱窝窝,糖卷果,糖耳朵,焦圈,豆汁...
Kaka: 我一个月工资都得给你。
Adam:亚当我默默含着口水硬是不让流出来。
Kaka:Will you go Beijing Pavilion tomorrow?
Adam: Of course, at 8:30 tomorrow morning, the opening ceremony of Beijing Week will be held in the west square of China Pavilion, and they are going to present a great gift called Blessing From Beijing, there will be 2010 pupils taking part in this ceremony.
Kaka: I am afraid it will be very crowded tomorrow morning.
Nini: 你俩可别把人家拉下。否则罚你俩在长安街来回走18趟。
Kaka:难怪大伙儿都说全上海Nini您最恐怖。您就放心,明儿我倍儿呵护您。不会整出点汤儿事的,谁要把Nini姑娘儿挤成了照片儿,我Kaka就逮谁揍谁,好歹我以前也是国安坐板凳的,踢了谁谁都得抽儿抽儿。有我在,啥嘎七马八的事儿都不会发生。如果真有啥事儿了,您就别罚我长安街来回走,人以为游街呢,您还是罚我成天介吃棒子面糊儿糊儿得,或者我自个儿找个豁亮的地儿焖得儿蜜去。
Nini:呵呵,你这京片子哪儿鼓捣来的?
返回页首 向下

亚当世博英语 北京馆
返回页首 
1页/共1

您在这个论坛的权限:不能在这个论坛回复主题
英语学习 :: 新闻英语-
转跳到: